Infrastructure and teaching facilities
1) Fully equipped teaching departments with availability
Of all needed apparatus and materials and well qualified
2) Central library with a capacity of 150 students having
more than 10000 books, Research Journals, Health
Magazines, Educational CD’s etc.
3)24×7 CCTV surveillance in college.
4)Separate common rooms for boys and girls students
with attached washroom
5)Separate hostel for Boys and Girls with 24 hours
security, electricity, RO purified water with adequate
Health facilities provided by Hospital:
1) Fully equipped hospital with 150 beds.
2) 09 specialty based outpatients departments.
3) Ultra modern laboratory facility with computerized
analysis and imaging
4) Hi-tech operation theatre with laminar air flow system
5) Intensive care unit with technologically advanced
6) Well- equipped Panchkarma unit with specialist
7) Availability of physiotherapy unit.
8) Suvarna Bindu Prashan – unique Ayurvedic immu-
nization method for children
9) Prakriti based diagnosis presentation of medicine
10)Well equipped labour room.